Wedding Live Drawings
I will draw instant caricature/cartoons of your Wedding guests, keeping them entertained and giving them a unique and lasting memento of your special day. The drawings are done quickly, with charm and humour. I can mix and mingle, encouraging people to be drawn. Or you can position the Live Drawing Experience in a place of your choosing.
A typical Wedding Live Drawing experience would be a booking of around two to three hours, but it's best to phone and discuss your exact details and requirements.
The Live Drawing Wedding package includes:
- A3 drawing of the Bride and Groom with names and date
- A4 drawings of any guests who wish to be drawn
- ptional group drawings on A3
- The wedding name and date can be pre-printed on the A4 paper at a small extra charge.
Tantalise your guests with their very own caricatures on the table at their place setting. A lovely keepsake of your special day, and longer lasting than a bag of almonds!
The place cards are hand drawn on top quality card, scored and folded. Just email the images (with first name attached) of all the guests you wish to be drawn. I need to have the images for drawing a month before the event, although I can usually squeeze an extra one or two a fortnight before the day.
Additional Wedding options
- Portrait of the Bride and Groom in oils
- Full colour caricature of the Happy Couple in watercolour and ink
Wedding drawing costs
Live drawing wedding package cost
- 2 hours - £300.
- Additional hours £50.
- Event time can be extended on the day at the normal rate of £50 per hour.
- These prices are for London and the South East.
- No additional or hidden charges except sometimes reasonable travel expenses if outside London/South East England.
Place cards cost
- Up to 50 guests - £9 per drawing
- Up to 100 guests - £8.25 per drawing
- Over 100 guests - £7.50 per drawing